Read more at the Daily Caller
The U.S. military’s top general said late Wednesday the evidence for the origins of COVID-19 remains “inconclusive” but blasted the Chinese government for its efforts to “cover-up” the investigation into the virus’ origins.
Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Fox News while aboard a military aircraft while returning from the Air Force Academy that his opinion on the origins of COVID-19 “hasn’t changed” in the past year. He had previously said during an April 2020 press briefing that the “weight of evidence seems to indicate” the virus originated naturally, Reuters reported.
“My opinion hasn’t changed, because I haven’t seen any different evidence,” Milley said. “What I said a year ago, it’s still true today. It’s inconclusive, we don’t know.”